Benefits of Massage TherapY
Massage relieves pain stemming from:
· Chronic neck & back pain, fibromyalgia, joint pain, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tension headaches & migraines, repetitive use injuries, postural habits, sports injuries and post-surgical procedures.
· Reduces scar tissue and visibility
· Reduces muscle tension
· Decreases stress
· Lowers blood pressure
· Promotes relaxation
· Improves sleep
· Improves circulation and cardiovascular health
· Eases symptoms of anxiety and depression
· Enhances exercise performance
· Increases range of motion
· Improves self image
· Feels good!
List derived from AMTA's '25 Reasons to Get a Massage'